Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cheat Day

   Hey! So, I went for the Cake Festival yesterday... Stuffed my face with cake, as expected, and best believe I got my money's worth.
    Did you know that all there is to a cake festival is eating cake? *Shocking, right?* For real though, I thought there would be so much more to the day. But it wasn't all that bad; I caught up with some high school friends, and of course, the endless supply of cake samples didn't hurt one bit.
    All in all, I had my day of disregard for what I shoved in my mouth. I had so much sugar in my system I could've crapped gummy bears, pardon my french. It's safe to say I've sated my cake craving for a good long time. So now I'm back on track, baby! I have a little over a month left so I'll try to make the most of it & kick it up a notch. Trust me, the only reason I've been able to stick to my regimen is cos it's paying off. Let's see what July will bring, shall we?
    Happy new month! ♡♥

2 comments:

  1. I said no pictures!! :'(
    Can't believe i missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! As if. Had to rub it in a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete