Sunday, July 01, 2018

Shameless Plug

Well, hello there!

It's true, I'm still alive, and a graduate, no less (MAMA I MADE IT!!!). Not really here to give an update on my life, it's been a busy and eventful year, and homegirl is still staving off existential crises, so there's that.
Enough about me:

  1. Hope you're well. 
  2. So about the title...like most people, I'm not so huge on getting news updates from other people's posts and consequent biased reporting, so before you open Facebook or Twitter first thing in the morning, here's . . . 🥁 🥁 🥁
theSkimm®️!
It's basically a subscription newsletter that sends you colourfully worded news summaries from all around the world, from royal government screw-ups to 6-year-olds in the UK refusing to give book referrals because reasons (I get you, kid), all in one quick daily skimmable email (that one fell right in my lap). Feel free to use this link to subscribe to their newsletter using your email address!
Well, that's . . . pretty much all I have for you.
. . . This is awkward. . .
. . .Yup.

Image result for byeeeeeee gif

No comments:

Post a Comment