Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fifty Shades

I can't believe I've taken this long to blog about the novel that has had me obsessing over it, and quite frankly entranced.
I know when most people hear you're reading Fifty Shades of Grey, they immediately think it's for the, uh, PG 21 content, because, let's be real here, it's smut.
Truthfully, I've never come across such a book, and I read. A lot. There's just something about it that makes it almost impossible to resist it or do much else until you read it all.
Okay, that and the fact that E L James' depiction of Christian Grey makes you wanna be an Ana. I mean, let's face it, for a novel character, he sounds yummy! Actually, that's probably the appeal of the book. He's painted as the dream man every woman didn't even know she wanted.
*In other news, I'm advocating for Matt Bomer as Christian Grey. Totally the role he was born for.*
So, call in sick, curl up in your favorite armchair, unplug your phone and get to reading, Prepare to lose touch with reality for a few days.
"Erotic, amusing & deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you & stay with you forever."
As the beautiful CEO deliciously puts it,
Laters baby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment