Sunday, May 25, 2014

.......

    Hey! So, 10 sessions of boot camp later, and the trainer swears I've lost weight. I didn't believe him at first, but then there's these two dresses... One is a maxi dress that I tried on last month. It's one of those dresses with an elastic bodice, and when I wore it then, it felt like a vice. That was probably my moment of truth. The other one is this fun A-line dress that I wore to a Christmas concert last year, and it had never felt so snug. So, anyway, they fit ok now! Absolutely awesome feeling :)
    Soon most of my clothes won't fit, hopefully, but then who's complaining? Any excuse to shop. I'm hoping for major progress by the end of June, when I'll be going on a shopping spree with my very stylish friend Karre (catch her & her pal Lizzy on their fashion blog, Two fashion dorks). Also, that's when I've scheduled my cheating day, at the Cake Festival! You know how if you're gonna cheat, do it with someone hot? Yeah. (But seriously, don't cheat.)
    That's it for now! A luta continua.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly Mary Anne I love your blog and I think your really cool. I think this piece is very Sunday New York times brava mademoiselle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Thank you so much for your support! :-*

      Delete